Tarot Writing Workshop
For more information, contact Just Buffalo at http://www.justbuffalo.org or call (716) 832-5400
Tarot Writing with Sherry Robbins (Hybrid)
A Fool’s Journey from innocence through experience to insight, using the idea of fortune and oracle to see through your writer’s blocks. No knowledge of tarot required—just curiosity and a spirit of exploration.
During this three-session adult writing workshop, we will cover a brief history and cosmology of tarot, and then use the images and symbols of various decks to prompt your own creative responses.
- Saturday, October 9 @ 1:00 p.m.–3:00 p.m.
- Saturday, October 16 @ 1:00 p.m.–3:00 p.m.
- Saturday, October 23 @ 1:00 p.m.–3:00 p.m.
*NOTE: Past participants will be offered ways to deepen their engagement, while beginners are welcome. We will cover a brief history of tarot.
This workshop is limited to 12 participants.
- COVID SAFETY: We’ll be following social distancing protocol and providing masks and sanitizer as needed.
- ACCESSIBILITY NOTE: If you have any questions/issues accessing any of these opportunities, please let us know and we will work with you to make sure you can participate.
Bummer! We’ll be traveling where Zoom access might not be reliable.
In Nova puppysitting!
Aww. Too bad. Well, spread the word if you don’t mind. And Happy Trails!
You can forward to John and Anna- I don’t have their email-