Tarot Writing Workshop
For more information, contact Just Buffalo at http://www.justbuffalo.org or call (716) 832-5400
Tarot Writing with Sherry Robbins (Hybrid)
A Fool’s Journey from innocence through experience to insight, using the idea of fortune and oracle to see through your writer’s blocks. No knowledge of tarot required—just curiosity and a spirit of exploration.
During this three-session adult writing workshop, we will cover a brief history and cosmology of tarot, and then use the images and symbols of various decks to prompt your own creative responses.
- Saturday, October 9 @ 1:00 p.m.–3:00 p.m.
- Saturday, October 16 @ 1:00 p.m.–3:00 p.m.
- Saturday, October 23 @ 1:00 p.m.–3:00 p.m.
*NOTE: Past participants will be offered ways to deepen their engagement, while beginners are welcome. We will cover a brief history of tarot.
This workshop is limited to 12 participants.
- COVID SAFETY: We’ll be following social distancing protocol and providing masks and sanitizer as needed.
- ACCESSIBILITY NOTE: If you have any questions/issues accessing any of these opportunities, please let us know and we will work with you to make sure you can participate.